Tuesday 20 March 2012

June Weather in March


This was a forecast from Sunday and it actually got to 25C on Monday with Thursday being even warmer than forecasted.

Last week I stopped napping daily since I was feeling awake enough during the day and I've started doing more exercise.  Still doing the cardio but now I alternate with weights every second day.  My good friend Brian set me up with a program and I'm amazed at how hard certain exercises are that don't use any weights.  Brian not only is a nice guy but he won Mr. Canada for bodybuilding in the past and he's the only person I know who competed in Mr. Universe.  Of course, Brian, I'm only on the Baby-La-La program but thanks for the help.

Only three weeks left till surgery.  Tomorrow morning I go to the hospital for my pre-surgery appointment.  Bloodwork, nurses, doctors and I get fitted up for my colostomy.  I hope to be out of there in 3.5 hours.  It's supposed to be 26 C tomorrow.  It's weird, our pool in the backyard still has a big block of ice floating in it.

This weather has been nice...

3 comments:

  1. Pat, you are terrific! I will be thinking of you tomorrow!

    Marg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, you are amazing - Baby La La indeed! Best luck today, Ted and I are really looking forward to our Sunday lunch.
      Elizabeth

      Delete
  2. Here's hoping it warms up again before the surgery date so we can get out for a Motorcycle ride.

    ReplyDelete