Monday 23 July 2012

The Pixies Were Here

We got back from the cottage last night, as is usually the norm for he who doesn't work (Saturday and Sunday getaways only) and our house has been fully cleaned.  My mom and older sister spent a good chunk of their weekend moving couches and giving things a proper cleaning at our house.  It was a big surprise to us and really appreciated.  My bathroom hasn't been that clean in months.

Big thanks to Brenda and my mom.  It was a total surprise to us.


On the chemo front, I have a few more days to go and then I can resume taking a reduced quantity of pills for Chemo 4 in an effort to actually complete it.  My left thumb is still red and pretty sore when I use it and my feet are sore when I walk on them but they're much better than they were last week when it was actually painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment