Sunday 15 April 2012

Update

Toe Cable: DETACHED!  Ahh, small pleasures.  Now I can feel my legs better the cable attached to my right toe has been frustrating. For two hours I tried to bend my right knee but the cinder block cabled to my right toe was too heavy to move. The toe also glows in the dark and measures my oxygen and pulse.

After the toe cable detachment, Nurse Alana removed my epidural.  Full feeling should return to my legs in a few hours. I want to stand later today but for now I can lift my butt off the bed and roll sideways for a minute or two.  Ever been on a long road trip?  Well, I feel I've sitting in the same chair for about 60 hrs too long.  It's been 78 hours and counting.  Not that I'm complaining...

My guts are working too so that's good.  Maybe tomorrow I'll graduate from juice and jello to yogurt.  I poo poo the ice chips now.  My palette is maturing with my improving prisoner privileges.

1 comment: